- About Janelle
- Our Clients
- Executive Coach
- Work Advice Audio Show
- Janelle's Video Demos
- Contact Us
"People have continued to talk about your program long afterward. You've helped us learn to handle change in a lasting way."
Conference Manager,National Association of Women Business Owners
Coping With Change Without Stress
Learn how to make change work for you, not against you. In this interactive program, you will experience the reasons why people resist change and learn how to use your strengths to deal with each changing situation, reducing potential stress.
You'll have the tools to answer your questions about change:
- How am I going to handle it?
- What can I do to help make it easier on myself?
- How do I tend to handle change now?
- How can I increase my flexibility to handle any change I'm faced with?
- How will I be able to cope emotionally?
- What's the best way to introduce change so others will accept it?
You will explore techniques to help your team, customers and yourself handle change in a fast-paced business setting. After discovering your own change style, you'll experience the typical styles which people slip into when faced with change. You'll learn what the styles contribute, how they impede, and how to work with each. Acquire methods to increase personal flexibility and how to introduce change to others so they will accept it more readily.
Note: DPI offers a related program just for managers: "Leading the Charge for Change."